No two websites are the same, so the cost of one can completely differ from another. It all depends on what type of website you want and the purpose this will fulfil for you and your customers. Here are some examples of the websites we create:
- Single web page – ideal for smaller businesses who want to increase their digital presence, showcase their services and offer a point of contact for customers. This is less time-intensive than the other options below.
- Photography-led site – if you want to tell your brand’s story through high quality imagery, we’ll dedicate significant time to image optimisation and design.
- Basic e-commerce site – for a small business or boutique company looking to sell several products online, this would be a straightforward website build that enables transactions to be made quickly and easily. As your business grows, we scale up' to 'we can scale up' to add in more functionality such as the features below, as and when you need them.
- Product heavy e-commerce site – perhaps you're a larger company selling a few hundred products online. You’ll need an online shop with different category pages for product inventory, as well as shipping integration with your stock and links to your specific payment gateway. Other elements we can include are:
- Affiliate marketing plug-ins
- Accountancy software tie-ins
- Pay-per-click (PPC) ad integration
- Tracking software for abandoned carts
As you can see, there’s a lot more going on in the background of a site like this after its initial setup, which would affect the cost.
If you have a vision of how you’d like your website to look, or a goal you’d like to achieve but don’t know where to start, we can help.